- is the Capital city of Emilia Romagna Region (north of Italy)
- is one million people in the metropolitan area
- has a high life quality and it is an affordable city
- is easy to reach from all the Countries
- is compact, every facility is at real close distance
- is home of the oldest University in western world
- is the real essence of Made in Italy
Often neglected on travel itineraries in favour of Italy's more famous hotspots, Bologna has plenty to offer tourists, from food to art to hidden secrets.
Bologna is known as 'la dotta, la rossa e la grassa' - that's 'the educated' in a nod to its university, Europe's oldest; 'the red', in reference to the terracotta hues of its buildings and the city's historic communist leanings; and most importantly, 'the fat', in reference to the delicious food.